|Vol 55, No 2 (2011)||Discrete foci containing RNAse A are found in nucleoli of HeLa cells after aging in culture||Abstract PDF HTML|
|M. Costanzo, B. Cisterna, O. O. Zharskaya, O. V. Zatsepina, M. Biggiogera|
|Vol 55, No 1 (2011)||Evidence that muscle cells do not express the histidine-rich glycoprotein associated with AMP deaminase but can internalise the plasma protein||Abstract PDF HTML|
|A.R.M. Sabbatini, L. Mattii, B. Battolla, E. Polizzi, D. Martini, M. Ranieri-Raggi, A.J.G. Moir, A. Raggi|
|Vol 56, No 1 (2012)||Intracellular distribution of Tankyrases as detected by multicolor immunofluorescence techniques||Abstract PDF HTML|
|M.G. Bottone, G. Santin, C. Soldani, P. Veneroni, A.I. Scovassi, C. Alpini|
|Vol 55, No 3 (2011)||Cultured myoblasts from patients affected by myotonic dystrophy type 2 exhibit senescence-related features: ultrastructural evidence||Abstract PDF|
|M. Malatesta, M. Giagnacovo, L.V. Renna, R. Cardani, G. Meola, C. Pellicciari|
|Vol 54, No 3 (2010)||Routinely frozen biopsies of human skeletal muscle are suitable for morphological and immunocytochemical analyses at transmission electron microscopy||Abstract PDF HTML|
|M. Giagnacovo, R. Cardani, G. Meola, C. Pellicciari, M. Malatesta|
|Vol 46, No 4 (2002)||Nuclear localization of phosphorylated c-Myc protein in human tumor cells.||Abstract PDF|
|C. Soldani, M.G. Bottone, M. Biggiogera, C. Alpini, A.I. Scovassi, T. Martin, C. Pellicciari|
|1 - 6 of 6 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
the European Journal of Histochemistry (eISSN 2038-8306) is an Open Access, peer-reviewed journal published by PAGEPress, Pavia, Italy. All credits and honors to PKP for their OJS.