|Vol 54, No 4 (2010)||NADPH-diaphorase expression in the Meibomian glands of rat palpebra in postnatal development||Abstract PDF HTML|
|D. Kluchova, A. Bolekova, C. Heichel, A. J. Bron, I. Kozak|
|Vol 55, No 2 (2011)||Upregulation of cardiac NO/NOS system during short-term hypoxia and the subsequent reoxygenation period||Abstract PDF HTML|
|A. Rus, M.L. Del Moral, F. Molina, M.A. Peinado|
|Vol 55, No 3 (2011)||NADPH-diaphorase expression in the rat jejunum after intestinal ischemia/reperfusion||Abstract PDF HTML|
|A. Bolekova, T. Spakovska, D. Kluchova, S. Toth, J. Vesela|
|Vol 56, No 4 (2012)||Detection and characterisation of NAD(P)H-diaphorase activity in Dictyostelium discoideum cells (Protozoa)||Abstract PDF|
|A. Amaroli, M.G. Chessa|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
the European Journal of Histochemistry (eISSN 2038-8306) is an Open Access, peer-reviewed journal published by PAGEPress, Pavia, Italy. All credits and honors to PKP for their OJS.