|Vol 57, No 2 (2013)||An ex vivo study on immunohistochemical localization of MMP-7 and MMP-9 in temporomandibular joint discs with internal derangement||Abstract PDF|
|C. Loreto, R. Leonardi, G. Musumeci, G. Pannone, S. Castorina|
|Vol 56, No 3 (2012)||Phenotypic alterations of neuropeptide Y and calcitonin gene-related peptide-containing neurons innervating the rat temporomandibular joint during carrageenan-induced arthritis||Abstract PDF|
|J.P. Damico, E. Ervolino, K.R. Torres, D.S. Batagello, R.J. Cruz-Rizzolo, C.A. Casatti, J.A. Bauer|
|Vol 56, No 2 (2012)||An in situ hybridization study of the insulin-like growth factor system in developing condylar cartilage of the fetal mouse mandible||Abstract PDF HTML|
|S. Shibata, H. Fukuoka, R. Sato, T. Abe, Y. Suzuki|
|Vol 56, No 1 (2012)||Histochemistry for studying structure and function of the articular disc of the human temporomandibular joint||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 55, No 3 (2011)||Immunohistochemical expression of types I and III collagen antibodies in the temporomandibular joint disc of human foetuses||Abstract PDF HTML|
|L.O.C. de Moraes, F.R. Lodi, T. S. Gomes, C.T.F. Oshima, S.R. Marques, C.L.P. Lancellotti, J.F. Rodriguez-Vázquez, J.R. Mérida-Velasco, L.G. Alonso|
|Vol 55, No 2 (2011)||Expression of lumican and fibromodulin following interleukin-1 beta stimulation of disc cells of the human temporomandibular joint||Abstract PDF HTML|
|N. Kiga, I. Tojyo, T. Matsumoto, Y. Hiraishi, Y. Shinohara, S. Makino, S. Fujita|
|Vol 54, No 4 (2010)||Expression of hyaluronan synthase 3 in deformed human temporomandibular joint discs: in vivo and in vitro studies||Abstract PDF HTML|
|T. Matsumoto, M. Inayama, I. Tojyo, N. Kiga, S. Fujita|
|1 - 7 of 7 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
the European Journal of Histochemistry (eISSN 2038-8306) is an Open Access, peer-reviewed journal published by PAGEPress, Pavia, Italy. All credits and honors to PKP for their OJS.